Hey guys! How’s life? Recently, I was nominated for the Sunshine Blogger Award by Fiona, who had some pretty interesting questions! So, before I scare you all away with a long rant, let’s begin this post!
Here’s the Rules
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link back to their blog so others can find them. Thank you for the nomination, Fiona!
- List the rules and display an award logo on your blog post.
- Answer the 11 questions the blogger asked you.
- Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and notify them by commenting on any of their posts.
- Ask the nominees 11 new questions.
Here’s the Questions (and my answers)
- What has been your most successful blog post? Why do you think it was appealing? My most successful blog post so far is 4th of July at the Lake. I think it was the most appealing because of the firework pictures.
- How would you describe your blogging style? Improvised, chill, and just a little bit rushed.
- How do you want to improve yourself in the next year? I want to come up with blog post ideas and ACTUALLY DO THEM, not just come up with whatever leftovers I’ve got.
- If you could go anywhere inside (or outside) of the Earth where would it be? I would LOVE to visit Italy. I’ve never been anywhere outsite of my own country, and I think Italian culture is very interesting.
- If you could visit any place where would it be? (for example: Eiffel Tower, Statue of Liberty, Sea Life aquarium, Lego Land, etc.) Do the Redwood Forests count? I love forests and trees, and the Redwood Forests seem so cool!
- Favorite animal? Dog. Need I say more?
- Would you rather, eat 100 watermelon pieces on 5 hamburgers, or 200 cantaloupe slices on 5 hot dogs? Why? Ew. Um, I guess I’d to 200 cantaloupe slices on 5 hotdogs, because I don’t think I could eat 5 whole burgers 😂
- What are some things you like to do in your spare time? If you need to find me, I’ll be in my room listening to music and thinking or reading. Those are all thinks I like to do. 😊
- What is the first thing you usually notice in someone when you first meet? If you mean appearances, their face and mainly the eyes. If you mean characteristics, than I notice what subjects they tend to talk about.
- If you could have lunch with any one person (alive or dead) who would it be? I don’t really have someone I want to meet. I guess it would be nice to have lunch with my Grandma and see her again, and talk about her life when she was little.
- What is something you like that other people would probably consider “weird” if they knew? I’m not sure. I guess they might think it was weird that I enjoy school. I like learning, and I enjoy doing math.
- Mary Elizabeth @ Middle Mary
- Clara @ Clara & Co.
- Anna @ A Story Nerd’s Life
- Arabella @ Sparks of Ara
- Esmeralda @ Writings From A Farmgirl
- AK @ The Junebug Blog
- Olivia @ Purely Olivia
- Ariana @ Ariana’s Archives
- Heaven @ Glorify Christ
- Ani @ Ani’s Books
- What helps you relax the most?
- What was the last movie you watched?
- What’s your favorite vegetable?
- Which clothing item do you have too much of?
- What career would be a dream come true for you?
- What language would you most like to learn?
- Why do you enjoy blogging (the biggest reason)?
- What is your favorite pair of shoes?
- What country would you love to visit (outside of the one you live in)?
- What is the strangest food you’ve had?
- Who is your blogging hero? Why?
Well, once again, thank you Fiona! I had a lot of fun doing this post, and it helped me decide what I would post this week! 😂 Let me know if you (my nominees) will be doing the tag!
See you later!